Thursday, November 27, 2014

November 27, 2014

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!

Thanksgiving is a day that you think about what you are thankful for. Although, really every day you should think about what you are thankful for, but I guess you just announce it on social media more on Thanksgiving. That being said, here is a list of just some of the things and people I am thankful for:

  • MY SON!
  • God and my faith
  • My family- parents, siblings, grandparents, cousins, aunts, uncles
  • The best friends any one can ask for.
  • My cat
  • Some of the coolest people that I call my friends.
  • Veterns and Active Duty Military 
  • To be living in a free country
  • A full time job at a good pay
  • Financial stability
  • A roof over my head
  • A car
  • The best co-workers
  • A great boss
  • My cell phone
  • Having cable and internet
  • Food in my cupboards
  • Books
  • HOCKEY!
  • My computer
  • Electricity
  • Heat
  • Clothes on my back
  • Good health for both my son and I.
  • The various way to communicate with friends that live away from me
  • To have access to a higher education
  • To have had a great education in grade school
Some of these things may seem silly, but when you think about it...some of these things are so taken for granted that we don't really think about being thankful for them. Those living in other countries who are at a lower standard of living than we are do not get to have such luxuries as a job, shelter, food, education, electricity, heat, good health, etc.
I complain a bit (although not as much as I used to), because it's easy to forget to be thankful for what you have.

Think about what you are thankful for. Maybe you already have.
I hope each and everyone of you have a great Thanksgiving with family and friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment