Saturday, February 21, 2015

February 21, 2015

So it's been quite the while since my last post.
It's not that a lot has really happened, per say. I just haven't really thought of it much.
I mean, honestly though, not a lot has happened.
Still working at both places. In fact, just had my evaluation and got a raise at Fazolis.

Oh. And my son knocked one of my front teeth out.
It wasn't a huge deal except that it kind of was.
I thought I would have been so embarrassed and have so many people staring at me but I have such fantastic family, friends, and co-workers that I honestly kept forgetting about it.
Then I got used to eating with my front tooth again and let me tell you, that felt amazing!
It was gone for 2 weeks until I had my root canal and they made a temporary tooth.
I got so used to it being gone that it feels really weird to have it back.

And I can actually talk without it taking a lot out of me again.

Soooo. I mean, nothing else really to report.
I've been pretty much on a one track mind lately.
And that was work and Kaiden!

Hopefully soon I can get back into a many thought kind of way and post more posts here!

Sorry for the sucky one right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment