Friday, October 31, 2014

October 31, 2014

So this is a ranting post.
I'm flustered with the whole thing.

How are you going to pick a manipulative and lying person over your own son.
What does that say about you?
You want to blame me for you not seeing him.
You can only blame yourself.
I chose to stop fighting and be friends. And I told you from the get that if things get hostile, you were going to be blocked and definitely out of Kaiden's life until he is 18.
You think I was kidding?!
You think that I was so stupid to just let you do whatever you want?
Excuse you.
My son deserves a hell of a lot better than you could ever give him.
I gave you a chance against my better judgement.
I should have listened to my head and my gut.
But I allowed it because Kaiden was started to ask about you.
But this, this is so stupid.
You are almost 25 fricken years old.
My 16 year old sister is more mature than you.
Grow up, get a job, get a real life, do something! Take care of your responsibilities.
Be an adult.
Not a little kid.
Kaiden needs a dad, not a big brother, not a friend, not another kid to play with. He doesn't need any of those from you.

I say the same thing over and over and over to you and you just don't listen.
So, bye!

Kaiden will have someone better in his life...better than you will ever be.

No comments:

Post a Comment