Thursday, October 9, 2014

October 9, 2014

So I have to be completely honest.

I am actually almost loving my life right now.
No lie.
Yes, it's super frustrating at times. Like tonight, I was so frustrated with a few things that I just wanted to cry.
But listening to the Red Wings kick Boston in the face just made it all better.

I have absolutely amazing sister friends. I have a great family-- parents, grandparents, siblings, aunts/uncles/cousins, etc. My son is the absolute most wonderful blessing my life! I have a solid full time job. I'm ahead on rent, with my sister's help. Hockey is back!

I like most of my co-workers- all of the managers and most of the associate.

Yeah, there are going to be bad days.

But for once, I don't feel like I need to keep searching for anything.
Sure, I want to get married....but if it's in God's will for me, it will happen and it will happen on His time. But really, I'm actually content.

I've found myself to be happier than I was a year ago. I credit this to acceptance of things I hadn't before, my family and friends, and having just one job instead of 2 or 3.
I actually have some time to myself, yet still have the time to make money, yet still have time to spend with my child. Something that I really never had.


I honestly can't find anything that would be worth it to complain about.
Even on the toughest days...a night cuddling with my child cures all. <3


Did I mention hockey is back?! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment