Monday, December 22, 2014

December 22, 2014

So I just realized the other day and again today that I'm a big talker.
Not like, all talk and no walk kinda thing.
But more like, I'm more exciting to talk to on like snapchat, texting, facebook message, and whatnot. In person, I feel like I'm more boring. Except for like two people. I'm completely myself around them. ;)

For other people, it takes me a bit to actually open up and be who I am.
I get there, but it takes a while.
I mean, the two people that I am so comfortable around, I've been best friends with one of them for 13 years and the other for almost 10 years.
Not saying it's going to take that long for someone to actually get to know the real me.
But those two. <3

I can be completely dull in person. I don't know why...maybe I just feel awkward.

I'm just really weird.

No comments:

Post a Comment