Wednesday, December 31, 2014

December 31, 2014

Finally, it's the end of 2014. I went in hoping that it would be the best year yet. It a weird way It kind of was.

I went through a lot emotionally.
I had the number of 5 jobs the whole year, all of them at one time until July. In September, I went to one full time job and I actually love it.
I have made a few new friends and one of them becoming one of my best friends.

I have also had a few down parts. One of my best friends moved states away. We do talk on a daily. :) My son went through a surgeries but is ending the year on a healthy note.

This year I felt the best about myself. My confidence is getting better and I'm not as jealous of relationships as I once was. I still want one and I'm hoping that I have the chance in 2015.
In the meantime, I'm going to enjoy each day with the most important person and family and great friends.

I hope you all do the same!
Have a happy new year and see you in 2015!

No comments:

Post a Comment