Friday, December 26, 2014

December 26, 2014

So it is the day after Christmas, well only like by an hour. But I want to keep this kinda short because I'm writing this post on my kindle and dunno if I really like typing on here or not. But there were a couple of things on my mind this holiday season.

The first one is that I'm so incredibly blessed to have the family and friends that I do today. This year has been so crazy with my multiple jobs, my sister coming home, and finally landing into some better type of financial state. I have lost some friendships, made some new friendships, and rekindled other friendships. I have become best friends with one of my co-workers that kind never thought would happen. These changes all make up a part of who I am. Some friendships are bringing me out of my shell and my willingness to try new things and to be myself no matter how weird she thinks I am!

The second thing is that not just relationship wise, but material wise, I am blessed in that area. I have a better Christmas that some people, if not most, do. I don't know any Christmas of just three or less presents. I'm used to being spoiled. I'm 24 with my own child who I spoiled, yet my parents still spoiled my child and I when really they don't have to. I got one major thing that I really wanted and that was money for the new phone that I have been putting off since September or October. My parents are amazing to still do this for me. Even though they can get on my nerves, I honestly wouldn't ask for any different parents. They are also who helped make me the person I am today, either by guiding me or showing me how I don't want to be.

As this year of 2014 comes to an end, I ask each of you to think back and see how different you have become since the beginning of the year.

No comments:

Post a Comment