Sunday, January 11, 2015

January 11, 2015

So I've been binge watching some shows lately. Friends, NCIS (All three shows), Law & Order: SVU, etc. It makes me want to travel even more. Especially to NYC. I've also been considering moving out of state. I feel just stuck here. I have a few friends who are about 95% of the reason why I'm still in Michigan. The other 5% is because of my parents and the Red Wings, hahaha.

As sad as is sounds that my parents are only part of the 5% keeping me here, think about it. Do you still live down the street from your parents? Most of the people I had graduated with went on to college away from their parents and got married and started families of their own. It's a part of life. I'm not 20 any more. I'll be 25 this year. I'll be in my mid 20's. I need to reach out and expand, for the sake of myself and my son. Why keep myself stuck in a place that I'm not growing?

Please don't get me wrong...I love Michigan. It's part of who I am, there are such beautiful sights, and is the home of some amazing sports teams. It's where I grew up and where I met the people who mean the most to me.

I just feel that I've reached the end of my potential here. Maybe I'm wrong.
But I will definitely do some traveling. I love traveling.

No comments:

Post a Comment