Friday, January 2, 2015

January 2, 2015

Day 1 of new living is down! I went to the gym last night after Kaiden went to sleep and joined my cousin and her boyfriend. Working out with both of them really helped me stay more motivated and I was on the treadmill for longer than I usually would. 40 minutes. Music, then watching Friends really helped as well. I also did some arm workouts them enjoyed the massage chair.

When I got home, my sister was still up and she helped hold me down while I completed my day 1 of my sit up challenge and then helped count as I did my day 1 of the squats challenge.

Hopefully this motivation sticks.
I just have to keep remembering Florida. Syd and I are going in August and I want to be able to not be ashamed of my body when we go to the beach or swimming.

I just want to have a positive body image overall. I'm tired of thinking I look disgusting in so many pictures.

I'm almost done eating breakfast then calling my parents house to see if my other sister is awake yet. She likes to go to the gym too. I want to go this morning and then after work again tonight.

I told you, determination is high right now. Please pray that it stays for me. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment