Thursday, January 8, 2015

January 8, 2014

Lately I have had so many emotions and thoughts flowing. I can't really seem to have the time or even energy to sort through them. It's gotten to where I'm sitting here and just feel emotionless. I'm not happy, but I'm not exactly sad or unhappy. Mostly, I'm just really tired. Everything is exhausting me right now. Life and work.

Then I start thinking about the future and what it holds for me and my mind can't even wrap around that either. There are still so much more things that I want to accomplish or just even get to. So many things that I still need to figure out.

One thing that I have figured out for the most part is that I'm going to start Kaiden in hockey as soon as I can. He really wants to play. I'm told that its the most expensive sport for kids to play...but if he wants to do it and then enjoys doing it, I'm going to do what I can to make sure he is able to.

So I guess that a really my thoughts for right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment