Monday, June 16, 2014

June 16, 2014

Today just wasn't my best.

I have come to admitting to myself that I like to run away from my problems.
I don't like to face them head-on.
I like to avoid them altogether.
I actually really hate confrontation.
I don't like to deal with anything that causes me worry or stress, so I push it all back and to the side and just don't deal with it.
That just causes the problems to get bigger and bigger.

About 98% of my stresses are money related.
I feel like everybody wants money out of me at once.
I absolutely hate living paycheck to paycheck.
But that's what I got to do.

I honestly owe quite a bit to various different people, I'm struggling to keeping a roof over my head every month.
I hate talking to people, afraid of their responses...but I did with my apartment office, and thankfully they are understanding and willing to work with me and that's one stress off my shoulder.

Take one off and add a few more.

Seems like it's the story of my life.

I keep having this annoying, turning of stomach feeling and I hate it.
I don't want to be irritable.

All this stuff right now just makes me want to move away. But I know that doesn't solve anything.
And I really don't want to uproot my son again- after taking him away from his friends at his old daycare and him just making new friends at his new daycare.

I just gotta deal with this head-on.
The only way to get rid of all these problems.
I can't run away anymore.

That's just not how life works.

No comments:

Post a Comment