Monday, June 2, 2014

June 2, 2014

So I have seen one of those things that's like, if you were born on this day then this describes who you are, or some stuff like that.
Some of them are just crap and so way off. But then there are some that are so true that it is freaky.
This one was for the most part pretty true.

I am:
Hard hearted
Selfish most of the times
Religious
Loves to climb up in my life.

I do tend to have a lot of problems within my family and I will put up with everything.

I don't agree that I have the strong word power or a pretty happy face. In fact, a lot of people tell me that I need to smile more.
I hardly ever get what I want.

I have always wanted to work hard to achieve something, but right now, I don't feel like working hard. When I feel rested, I do want to work hard.

I do want younger people to listen to me because I do want younger ones to respect those older than them. That is very rare nowadays.
I do set examples for others in certain areas of my life, but not all.

I really am not a cool person and it actually is hard dealing with me. I am a tough player, but once I like someone's attitude, it really is like a spark in a sudden friendship.

I don't feel that I will always have respect from others because of the fact that I am kind of hard to get along with in the beginning and sometimes even years later.

My life does seem to have a lot of worries and problems, but apparently they aren't for long.
Apparently, I will always have brilliant kids. And I mean, Kaiden is pretty damn smart for his age. :)

I actually do love the money a little bit too much and the temptation does push me to endless trying and trying because I can't seem to just stop spending what I can't afford to.

I mean, I feel like for the most part it really does fit who I am.


Just a bit more of an insight into my soul.

No comments:

Post a Comment