Tuesday, June 3, 2014

June 3, 2014

So I realize that people go to work for a paycheck, not for friends.
It's even better when you make friends with your coworkers and have fun at work.
But when those "friends" turn around and backstab you and throw you under the bus because they don't want to take any responsibility for their own actions.

So this is my peace out to you.

I have coworkers at other places that I know don't like me, and better yet, they don't pretend to. And that's just perfectly fine.

I haven't quite fully grasped at the concept that I will be leaving a place that I worked hard at for three years, yet. It's going to hit more when I write the letter, then hand it in tomorrow.
But I can't keep going with that stupid drama high school crap anymore.
It's getting old.
If it ain't one damn thing, it's another.
This time I'm getting the blame for it.

Not anymore.
I can't deal with it anymore.
My life has been hell the past couple of weeks.
So I have an off week and a couple of people get offended and freak out about it.

I want to say screw you.
But I won't.

God works in very mysterious ways sometimes.
He has shown me that in the past few weeks.
He knew I wanted my son out of his daycare. He allowed a certain situation to occur which ultimately led to me finding a new daycare that better suited my son's needs.
He knew I wanted to get out of the gas station. He allowed a certain situation to occur which ultimately led me to finding the strength to leave.
Sometimes the ways He works make sense, sometimes they don't. Sometimes they are harsh, sometimes they are easy.

Just gotta look beyond that and realize, Wow. My God is such an awesome God. There is absolutely nothing that He cannot handle. He is so great beyond words. He is bigger than anything in the world. And He has my back. That's a very wonderful thing.
I just gotta trust in Him!!
The timing may not be the best in my eyes, but His timing is ALWAYS perfect.
Just gotta believe. :)

So here's to moving on to bigger and better things.
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment