Sunday, June 1, 2014

June 1, 2014

SUMMER!

Honestly, I love being outside in the summer.
Soaking up those sun rays.
Yesterday, I took my son, sister, and brother to a beach near by and it was so much fun that I wanted to go back today. However, it costs money and it just wouldn't have been a good idea with how much everything would have cost me in the end.
So we just went to a nearby splash pad and had fun there instead. Then we went back to my parents house and ran through the sprinkler. After a while, I stopped at sat on my parents' porch swing while my brother and son ran through it.

My legs look kind of striped.
I wore shorts at first, then changed into my workout capris. So there's the burn from the shorts, then from wearing the capris.
It's kinda funny but hurts just a tad.

So I had another damn boyfriend dream, but more.
I was actually married at this point and pregnant (I just now remembered that part.)
He was a Red Wings players.
Last name was Wiggins.
I don't know who that is.
But I think it's weird that a last name was actually shown.
Not that I'm like putting all my hopes into finding a Wiggins.
The hockey player part I liked though.
But then there was this other girl who was like trying to be in the marriage and trying to decide what name we should name our baby and I'm just seriously like back the heck off.

But it was just a dream.

I wanna meet my one and only soulmate.
I wanna be loved like that.
I wanna be wanted and cherished like that.
I know God has a certain plan for me.
I know He has someone out there for me.
I just have to be patient and trust that He will reveal His plan when He decides it is time.

Soooo.
These torture dreams are just gonna keep coming.
=\

No comments:

Post a Comment