Thursday, May 29, 2014

May 29, 2014

Today was simply NOT my best.
To say the very least.
I need to remind myself that I am absolutely not superwoman.
I have my breaking point, too.
Of which I have hit at least 5 times today.

Tonight was just made better by watching some hockey with my dad.
I mean, hockey just makes me feel better.
Which is kind of funny because hockey sends me through so many different emotions.
But it makes me feel better when I watch it.
I mean, the Rangers (who are now my second favorite team, been wanting them to win since the Wings were knocked out of the playoffs) just won the Eastern Conference Championship and are onto the Stanley Cup Finals! They haven't won the Cup since the 1940's.
So they are overdue for one I say and they have proven they want it! I mean, they just beat the team that beat the best team in the whole league.
They haven't been in the Final since 1993-1994.
So.
I say they are well deserving of the Cup.
My dad thinks that Hawks will repeat.
Nobody has been repeat champs since the Wings in 1996 and 1997. Sooo.

Now that happened.
Now I can sleep and end this horrendous, stressful, nerve-breaking day.
Rest up for a new day tomorrow. A new better day.

Sorry for the short post, but my son is asleep earlier than lately and I need to take advantage of it.

Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment