Friday, May 2, 2014

May 2, 2014

So I know that it's been awhile since I last posted, probably a week ago?

Not really much has been going on.
I was going to the gym everyday until today. Kaiden had a parent-teacher conference this morning and we got there earlier than expected and got it done, but not really enough time for me to be at the gym before work.
So I just went to chat up at my dad's shop then just decided to head to Jimmy's early. I walk in and 90's music was playing. So I was determined that it was going to be a good day. For the most part, it really was!
Came home after work to get ready for an interview, yes INTERVIEW.
I don't wanna say where just yet, though. Not until I find out if I get the job or not. I have told a few people, but haven't said on facebook or anything.
Then Steph and I went to the mall for a few, grabbed some dinner, then picked up Kaiden before dropping her off at home.
So now, Kaiden and I are at home, where all my motivation I had earlier to keep up on the cleanliness of home just seemed to go away.

So, I'm sorry to say that my life has been pretty non-exciting lately, but that's how it is.
I hope things work out in the near future...I really need them to fall into place.

God's Will is what is important. I just pray that He needs me to where He needs me. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment