Tuesday, May 6, 2014

May 6, 2014

Okay to be honest, I should feel soo much more stressed out, depressed, hating myself than I really do right now.
Don't ask me why, because I have no answer for you.

I'm trying to help a friend out with his break-up.
He sounds just like me when I was saying that nobody will love me, I don't deserve to be happy, etc.
And I'm sitting here like, why do you look at yourself like that? He is SO much more than that! I'm trying to help him see. I wish I could just get him to see what a beautiful life he will have! Sure, he's going through a dark situation, but that will pass! There is so much more to life than that.

And what makes me, of ALL people, see this...I have one clue. I fully believe it is God working on me. I'm definitely not going to push this good feeling away. I mean, it's just wonderful to be feeling stronger than weaker, if that makes sense?

I have very poor self confidence. I like to make people happy. I always second guess myself.
So to feel above the poor confidence...it feels very good.
I know it's not going to last forever, and I do have my days...but I'm gonna be enjoying this as long as I can!

My life can be soooooo much worse!
I could be homeless
I could be jobless
I could be hungry
I could not have a car
I could not have a wonderful child
I could not have friends and family that love me
I could not have electricity, running water, and clothes on my back

I could not have a lot of things.

I am eternally thankful and grateful for everything I have. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment