Saturday, May 24, 2014

May 24, 2014.

*Sigh*

I am beyond exhausted.
Like, I could barely keep my eyes open at work this morning. I may or may not have even leaned on the register and closed my eyes.
By the time Missy came to relieve my shift, I was a little more energetic.
Went home to change and bring my sister home, then went to Jimmy John's and got my check and sandwiches for my friend and I, then went to her house and sat outside talking while the kids were playing. After we left her house, we picked up my brother then went driving for a bit and ended up at a park for the second day in a row. It has a splash pad that had water going and made me wish the weather was warmer so that it would feel better.

Yes, I am quite weird. I absolutely loveeee hot weather. I hate feeling cold or chilly.
I would rather sweat than freeze. But would rather freeze to death than burn to death. Doesn't make sense, right?

Can it be June 1st yet? I'm beyond exhausted and that is my first day off in over a month.
I mean, the paychecks will be completely worth it and help a lot.

Then it could be June 6, Kaiden's last day at his stupid daycare.
Then it could be June 9, Kaiden's first day at his new daycare. :)

I'm so excited to have him at his new daycare. When I'm working at Fazoli's, I can literally look right out the drive-thru window and see his daycare. He will be just a walk away and it will be so comforting.
We had a tour yesterday and Kaiden loved it.
Biggest pluses: Cheaper than what I am paying now, lunch is included, and there are bathrooms IN the classroom.

So, I'm pretty excited for him to start there.

Well, the movie is almost done and I'm going to bed, so here's the end of this post.
Have a good night everybody.

No comments:

Post a Comment