Wednesday, May 7, 2014

May 7, 2014

Well today was a crazy day!

I'm going to get one thing straight here.
I am not someone you can walk on.
I am not someone.  that you can talk down to.
I am not someone that has to take your attitude.

Don't dish it out if you can take it when it comes back to you.
If you don't want an attitude given to you, don't give me one.
I just really think it's much common sense.
Especially at work.
In front of my customers.
Then go lie to your manager about it.

I get that you don't like any of us.
And if you thought you were going to get me in trouble, you really didn't. :)
Your manager can talk to me all she wants, but she's not MY manager.
I already spoke to mine and told her what happened. Sorry, hunny, she knows how you are and she isn't one bit surprised about your part.

I don't know what I ever did to you. I bent over backwards to be nice to you.
But that doesn't mean that you can treat me however the heck you want to treat me.
You came walking in and started that at the very wrong time.
So.

Not that I believe any of readers would do this to me...at least I hope not.
But if anybody wondered...people like her that treat me like that are the reasons that I get defensive so quick and so hard to get to like right away.

I mean, just a little more insight on me.

No comments:

Post a Comment