Saturday, May 3, 2014

May 3, 2014

During the Winter, I always complain about the stupid snow and how much I hate it and how I want to move out of Michigan so bad.
When it hits Spring and Summer, Michigan shows the beauty of Pure Michigan and I appreciate it more than I know. I love living in such a beautiful place.
Just could do without the stinking Winter. ;)

After work today, my son, brother, and I went to a park nearby and walked the scenic trails and I just marveled at the beautiful nature around me. When the trees finally have leaves it will look so much better. We went to the playground where a cute little girl about my son's age started following my 13 year old brother around while Kaiden and him were playing tag with each other.
We left after a while and went to another park nearby that one with an even better playground that even the child in me couldn't resist.

I had a good time outside tonight and I'm so excited for the Summer coming up.
I'm glad that I live in West Michigan with access to Lake Michigan and other beautiful places to visit just a short distance away.

I know this is a short post, I've had a long day and really couldn't have gotten through work on 4 hours of sleep without the help of a 5-hour energy shot! That wore off a long time ago, so I'm getting pretty tired.

Here are some of the pictures I have taken tonight.







No comments:

Post a Comment