Sunday, May 11, 2014

May 11, 2014.

Hello again!
Things have been pretty busy lately!
My one and only baby boy turned FIVE years old a few days ago. I feel OLD. My baby boy isn't such a baby anymore. He will be starting Kindergarten.
Now, I've had some practice with Kaiden going off to school for a couple of years...but I don't think anything will be able to prepare me to send him to Kindergarten. The whole concept that my baby is actually in a real school, in a real grade...I just can't wrap my mind around the fact that he is growing up.
Next thing I know, it will be 360 days from now and I'll be getting myself ready to have a six year old!
I could not have made it this far without my parents. They have helped me so tremendously and I could never say thank you enough.
And my friends that have stuck with me every single step of the way, I wouldn't be this far without them either.
Kaiden and I are so lucky to have so many loving people in our lives.

I have also started my new job at Fazoli's.
I didn't really enjoy my first day at all, my second day was great until someone showed up and made it all crap.
And my third day today was pretty good!
I just gotta get into the swing of things and get more familiar with everything around there. So, if there is a lack in posting, please understand!

To all the mothers out there, I hope your Mother's Day was spectacular! It was beautiful weather for it here in Michigan.

Until later.

No comments:

Post a Comment