Wednesday, May 21, 2014

May 21, 2014.

So when I'm tired, I get annoying.
I get that.
When I'm excited about something, sometimes I'm over excited and I get annoying.
I get that.

Not that anyone has ever said anything..
Sometimes they don't have to.
Sometimes I can just tell.

I'm more in tune with other people's emotions...more than anybody really realizes.
I know when someone is even slightly irritated with me.
It could be just an extra twitch, a slight movement, a slight huff, the slight change of tone.
I catch on to those things very, very well, even if they don't think I do.
I'm not stupid.

Sometimes I don't know when to shut my mouth.
Sometimes I try too hard to be included.
Sometimes I feel replaced.

I get pretty jealous at some people.
I'm not perfect in any way, shape, or form.

Honestly, I could just be overthinking every move made these past two days by everyone...
I'm running on very little sleep, very little rest.
I don't feel like myself.
What I said about how I am stands. I do notice the littlest things and really do take them hard to the heart.
I don't know who would actually be able to understand that part in me.
Don't ask me why I feel the way I feel at times...because about 99% of the time, I would tell you that I don't even know.

And now I'm tearing up and my eyes are burning because of this stupid cheap makeup that is the only kind I can afford to buy right now.

It's been a pain in the ass Wednesday...most people I have come across today have been ruder than absolutely rude.

Hope everyone is having a better day.

No comments:

Post a Comment