Tuesday, May 27, 2014

May 27, 2014

Talking about feeling old the other day...

My baby brother turned 14 years old today.
My niece turned 3 yesterday.
My son turned 5 earlier this month.

These kids.
They need to stop growing.

On a different note.
I wish I could start writing again.
I wish I could go back to school again.
I wish a lot of things that may or may not come true.
I wish I could have just one full time job that would pay all my bills and give me spending money.
I wish I could meet the love of my life and expand my family.
I wish my son could have a great father figure in his life...or have his father grow up and accept responsibility.
I wish I had an actual house, not a stupid apartment with no yard to do anything in.



Ohh, when there is a commercial about hockey and the small print at the bottom has to say, "You are not TJ Oshie."
Ohhh darn.
I thought I was.

I mean, I absolutely love hockey.
Not just the Red Wings.
Hockey.
Right now, the Rangers are my second favorite team.
They are leading their series.
Watching their game right now.

This is exactly how my mind works.
Jump from one subject to another and go into more detail than needed.
I sometimes like to paint a picture for those that can't see what I'm saying.

Good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment