Monday, May 5, 2014

May 5, 2014

Happy Cinco de Mayo!

Today has been a pretty dang good day!
Made decent tips at Jimmy John's, spent some time with one of my best friends, and GOT A NEW JOB!!
If you couldn't tell, I've very excited. :)
I have orientation on Wednesday.

I needed this job.
I prayed to God right before the interview and I told him that I would accept what He has planned for me. If He didn't want me to be there then I wouldn't get hired. If He did want me there then I would get hired. He is not going to put me in a place that He doesn't want me in.

I feel like things are starting to fall back into place again.
I really do have to change things financially to get myself out of the stupid hole that I allowed myself to put myself in. Nobody's fault for it but my own.

I'm very excited to start having more money roll in and work with my best friend. :)
I have a new energy about me, a new sense of motivation.

Plus, I know, believe, and trust that God knows what He is doing with my life and has my back. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment