Thursday, May 22, 2014

May 22, 2014.

I absolutely DARE anybody to mess with me.
I absolutely DARE anybody to mess with me and include my child.
I absolutely DARE anybody to mess with me and use my child to do so.

I can promise you that it will not be pretty in any way, shape, or form.

There are a few things I take seriously in life and the top two:
First and foremost: My amazingly beautiful child.
Second: My hard-earned money.

Nobody wants to mess with either and/or both.
Especially both.

I was just about to type that I pray for the Lord to protect you if you ever do...but I really don't.
I will raise hell if I feel like my child is being treated wrong.
Treat me wrong, I usually brush it off to a point.
But bring my child in, say untrue things about him, and use him to get more money out of me.
My money that I already don't have because you have 90% of it.
Now you want 100+%?

I don't mother fucking think so.

That's not going to fly with me.

You wanted to start a war.
You have one.

I have handed this over to God and he will reveal the truth.

No comments:

Post a Comment