Tuesday, June 24, 2014

June 24, 2014

So today I was reminded that I haven't done a blog post in a while.
;)

I agreed so here I am, updating!

As of this past Saturday, I am officially done with the gas station job. It was a pretty good day. I worked with one of my favorite co-workers and didn't have very rude customers. My manager had even came by and brought me a gift bag full of little goodies. After 3 years of working for her, she tends to know me well. :)
Handing her my keys and walking out of there that day just felt so weird. It was very much needed.
I will miss my co-workers and I will miss my regular customers that I got to know very well.
This is for the best though.

It still hasn't fully hit. It will, but maybe not this week or next week...maybe after that.

Today was a great day.
Work just went pretty good. To avoid sounding cheesy, it felt unified with my co-workers. Not that it made that sentence sound any better. But it felt great there. I learned something new today. DRIVE THRU!

Even with the little part where it was crazy busy and I couldn't keep my head on, I like it.
I want to learn everything there. I don't like not knowing how to do something.
I'm used to knowing how to do everything.

That's just part of who I am.

After work, Steph and I went to do some errands, pick up my child, grabbed dinner, then watched a couple of our favorite TV shows that she already saw but I didn't.
She doesn't spoil any endings for me, no matter how much I bug her about them. ;)

So that's pretty much it for my day. Besides having the last day at the gas station, not much exciting has happened.

Well, this is it for tonight. I have a headache that is hurting more than it should and a child who won't calm down. =\

Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment