Tuesday, July 1, 2014

July 1, 2014

Hey, it's JULY!
I'm kind of excited but also not really.
July is one of my favorite months.
There's July 4th, my grandma's birthday, and the middle of summer!
The middle of the summer months can be a bad thing, too. It means the summer is going by too fast.
:(

It also means closer to one of my best friend's moving across country.
Closer to my son being in KINDERGARTEN.
Those things I am just not ready to accept yet.

Today was sad at work.
It was the last time I would be working with one of the best managers I have had. He's one of my favorites and definitely going to be missed around Fazoli's. However, he is off to a big boy job and doing what is best for his life, so I really can't blame him too much.

Here is a picture of the morning crew for today, minus Karen.

 
 
I am the one in the green shirt.
It can be fun there sometimes. :)
 
I'm really nervous about tomorrow.
I don't want to really say exactly why yet. I don't want to "jinx" anything, haha. Only a few people know right now. But I promise I will post more about it when it is all said and done. :)
 
 
Well, other than above, I don't really have much to say. It's been pretty uneventful for the most part.
Hope everyone has a good night. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment