Saturday, July 5, 2014

July 5, 2014

I hope everybody enjoyed their 4th of July!

I had a pretty good day for the most part.
In the morning, my family and I walked in the parade with our church. My dad was the one that pulled the float with the band, my mom rode with him, my son rode his bike, and my sister, brother, and I threw the candy. It was a lot of fun, but a long walk during the parade then back to my parents house which was near where the parade started.
So my legs hurt so bad yesterday and today.
After the parade, my siblings, son, and I went swimming for a bit and my son got to show off his awesome swimming skills! I was so amazed at what just one week of swimming lessons did for him. He can go under water and swim, do cannonballs and swim right back to the ladder, and he doesn't even need to plug his nose like I have to! Haha.
When we were done with swimming, we had lunch and watched Ghost Adventures.
Kaiden took a nap, then later on I ended up taking a nap until my dad woke me up to go get my grandpa.

It was a pretty fun day for us.
However, on the way to bring my grandpa back home, we saw what was a fatal accident. A major intersection was blocked off. When we got back into town after dropping him off, we had to pass the accident and it was just terrible! Car debris everywhere and a motorcycle with a white sheet over it. That's never a good sign.

I just really don't understand why people can not be careful while driving or riding a motorcycle! There's not much information on it, since news outlets around were too busy talking about fireworks going on all around. Still not much information on it this morning except that the motorcyclist was 22 and a pick-up truck collided with it. The motorcyclist was, in fact, pronounced dead at the scene and no alcohol has been indicated to be a factor.

Honestly. Again, people, BE CAREFUL WHEN DRIVING!

No comments:

Post a Comment