Thursday, July 24, 2014

July 24, 2014

So I've been reminded once again that my blog is getting boring again. Hahah.
Well, not too much as been up with me. Sorta.
I started working at Rally House. So far, it's actually kinda boring because it's a brand new store and not many people know about us yet. I hope the hours start picking up because I need that money. So between working there and Fazoli's, it's keeping me busy.

Although, I did have 3 full days off to get stuff done...the only thing I got done was all my laundry.

I'm supposed to be getting my apartment into shape because my younger sister is coming to live with me!! :) I'm so excited.

She's the one that is married and living in Florida right now.
So that, again, is very exciting and I'm just so happy to be able to spend time with her again!

As weird as it seems, the past few days I have been thinking a lot about myself and what I want.
As much as I would love to be with a guy from church...I just don't think I can.
I can't live up to the kinds of expectations that would be put onto me.

I am me. I can be loud, obnoxious, annoying, I curse, I drink once in a while. I'm not perfect. I love my friends. I want somebody that's almost like me. In that, I mean like he's just not afraid to be himself. While, I still am holding myself back a bit...I'm getting to the point where I just don't care.
Right now, I feel so much closer to finding him than I used to be. Weird as it sounds.
I just feel like, now that I know what kind of guy I want, what kind of person I am...the fact that I don't want to have to change for someone...I want someone who loves me for me.

I'm not skinny. I'm not the tidiest person. I live in a mess about 75% of the time. My car...about 90%. It's who I am. Part of me wants to change, but to change because I want to. Not because someone wants me to.

Sooooo.
Those are the things that have been running through my mind the past few days.
I have to get back to cleaning now!

No comments:

Post a Comment