Tuesday, July 8, 2014

July 8, 2014

It's that time again where I get jealous of all the couples out there.
I mean, I know not all relationships are all fun and games...but I can't help but be jealous when I have no one like that.

Before you all start...I know I'm not "alone."
I know I have Kaiden.
I'm sick of hearing that over and over.
"You aren't alone. You have Kaiden. You don't need a man."

For one, Kaiden is my son. The love of a child is the best but it doesn't cover everything. Seriously think about that.
For two, just because I'm a mother without the father of my child means that I don't deserve anyone? Really?
For three, I know I don't need a man. I want one. I want my soul mate. I want to be loved romantically...I want to mean something to someone like that.

Hey, I'm human.
Just because I am supermom sometimes doesn't mean I don't want someone.

It's the season for marriages and babies and fun relationships.

Where's my forever?

How much can I really take?

When will I finally have what I feel is missing in Kaiden's and mine lives?

No comments:

Post a Comment