Monday, July 7, 2014

July 7, 2014

Soooo.

Last night, here in West Michigan, there was an EF-1 tornado.
Tornadoes are not common for Michigan, so I'm sure that most people forgot what to do in the case of a tornado. I mean, I'm seeing people complaining right and left on Facebook about how there were no sirens.

Hmm.

Do you really need a siren to tell you, "Hey...this weather is a little whack?"
I mean, come on. This is Michigan. Michigan weather is always so unpredictable and ever-changing.
When there is a severe thunderstorm...there is always the chance of tornadoes. Just because it is not common for Michigan to have a tornado doesn't mean it can't happen.

Be alert in a severe thunderstorm.
Watch for the signs.
If it doesn't sound or look right outside, chances are that it's not.

I mean, common sense.
Don't depend on technology all the time! Use your brains once in a while! It's honestly really not that hard.

#VentOver


No comments:

Post a Comment