Sunday, July 13, 2014

July 13, 2014

I cried like a baby.

She was so beautiful. So stunning. So gorgeous.
I couldn't believe that was my cousin Jessie.

Family love.
It's the best.
No matter how much you fight or grow apart.
You still love them.
Cousins are the best.
They are your first friends.

I fortunate enough to grow up in the same part of the city as my cousins. Just a short bike ride away.
I wouldn't trade a single memory for anything in the world.
I want to hold on to those times.
Sometimes, I wish we could just go back and re-live.
Back to simpler times, with no jobs, no bills, no kids...care free life.

Though we can't do that...we should always try to hold onto our memories.
I share DNA with some amazing people, no matter what life throws at each and every one of them.
I love them to no end and will forever.

It was just so good to see family that I don't get to see very much.
I wouldn't have missed Jessica's wedding for anything in the world.

I love you, Jessica and Matt. Matt, take care of her. There's only one person like her.
I wish everlasting love, happiness, and joy in your marriage.
Good luck to everything you two encounter in your future!
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment