Monday, September 1, 2014

September 1, 2014

So right at this moment, I have HUGE anxiety built up.

I haven't been on a real school schedule since I was in high school. Five years ago.
Shoot, 6 years ago from tomorrow, I was starting my senior year.
But now, I gotta get on a school schedule because my child is STARTING KINDERGARTEN.

We have to get up at 7:15am now. This isn't like daycare or preschool where he gets breakfast there...now he eats it at home, brushes his teeth, gets ready for school, then we walk to the bus stop.

It's still very much unreal!

I just don't even know.
This may seem so stupid to you, the reader.
Unless you are a parent or a very active aunt or uncle, you won't understand.

My baby is growing up.
Faster than I'd like.
He's getting too big.

I can't deal.

:(

No comments:

Post a Comment