Friday, August 29, 2014

August 29, 2014

Here are some facts about me that I feel are kinda important to know and to understand me:
  • I try too hard at times.
  • I tend to get ahead of myself and don't always know when or how to pull myself back.
  • I get very jealous and it's not hard at all to make me jealous.
  • I get annoyed super easily.
  • Lack of common sense frustrates me.
  • I hate when I feel that my hard work goes unnoticed. 
  • I love working, yet I hate it. Probably because I do it all the time without enough time to relax.
  • I would much rather be working one full time job with longer shifts and more days off.
  • I get paranoid. I always think someone is talking about me when they are whispering around me.
  • I don't trust a lot of people.
  • If you want to tell a deep secret that you want ABSOLUTELY no one to know...I'm not the best person to tell. It doesn't mean that I can't keep one...but usually it's too much for me not to tell anyone so I have to tell just one person who doesn't know the other very well or at all.
  • I miss high school and the friendships I had then.
  • Everyday I think about the person who has hurt me the most.
  • I just want to be happy, but really am not sure on how to be.
  • I'm holding back in my relationship with God and I really don't know why.
  • I'm afraid of the future, yet excited for it.
  • Sometimes, I just need to have a break down before feeling better. 
  • I hate crying. It literally burns my eyes.
  • There's only one best friend of mine and that knows me so very well. She is my oldest friend and she's the only one that really and truly fully understands me. And she still loves every bit of me. 
  • There's just so much I want in life that I feel like will just never happen to or for me.
  • I hate lies and fakeness. I'd very much rather someone just be for real with the brutal truth to me than to fake it and lie.
  • I hate when someone thinks I'm stupid. I know when I'm being talked about. Trust me.
  • Don't try to pull anything over my eyes...I know more than you think I do. 
  • I'm just about completely unsatisfied with my life.
  • I need more.

No comments:

Post a Comment