Monday, August 11, 2014

August 11, 2014

First off, RIP Robin Williams. Such a character, such a comedian. He brought much laughter into the world. 



I realize that I try to hard to maybe impress people? I was told before that I was laid back...I just laughed. I feel everything but laid back. I freak out about things that are out of my control. Maybe I seem chill on the outside, but on the inside I'm just a complete mess.
Sometimes that mess gets out and I look like a spaz case.

Sometimes, I don't know how I handle it all. Working and parenting.
Half the time, I just feel like crying.

I do it because I have no choice.
I don't have any other options.
That's how it is and I just force myself through it.

But. If you ever see me and I'm less than perfect, if I'm less than the best, if I'm not myself...
Just remember, put yourself in my shoes for a week and tell me how you feel at the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment