Sunday, August 3, 2014

August 3, 2014

I feel like my emotions are everywhere.
Last time, I thought it was because I was supposed to be getting my monthly and it turned out to be right...but this time. It's not.

I honestly hadn't thought much about it until just a few minutes ago...but maybe I'm freaking out because there just has been absolutely so many changes in the past two months that I just don't know how to feel.

I was used to having the same two jobs.
Then throw in the third job  at the end of 2013. Then get used to how things go for the next 6 months.

Then quit the two jobs after working them for three years....them being all you knew for so long.
Quit one of the jobs first, going back to two jobs. A week or so later, get a new job so back up to three. Then a month and half later, quit the second job of the three years, so back to two jobs. Then a couple of weeks later get a new job, going BACK up to three. Then quitting the one you got at the end of last year a couple of weeks later. So now working at two jobs that you are still learning when you are so used to knowing everything about how your job goes.

Then throw in learning something about your sister and her moving back after living away from her for two years. Not to mention that she's living with you and getting that bond back. Which is great...but still a change. It's not just my son and I at home anymore.

I have never had this much change in a short period of time.
And I am freaking out.
I'm used to controlling things in my life.
But this.

I think I'm losing it.
I need some steadiness at this point.


Help. God, please help calm this storm in me.
Give me a solid rock to stand on until I can catch my breath.

No comments:

Post a Comment