Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Christmas part 1.

Merry Christmas, everyone! :)

It is officially Christmas day and like ALWAYS, I'm awake in the early hours. I really don't try to, but my body never lets me sleep in on this day. I'm not even that excited for the day. Well, sorta. I pretty know what I'm getting because I accidentally saw my list with what's crossed off and such. So I do know that this may be my last post done on my phone! :)
And that I may be busy on my xbox, playing the 360 game of NHL 14. 
I am pretty spoiled on Christmas, I will admit. 
It will only last for so long, and seriously it doesn't matter much to me anymore on what I get. I usually end up buying whatever I want eventually, haha.

I'm starting a new tradition this year and so far it seems to have gone well. My brother and sister have both stayed over night last night and they and my son have unwrapped the presents that I had bought for them. Then we went to eat dinner at Applebee's and made cookies to decorate in the morning. We would like to continue this tradition with our families when we are older and married with kids. I think it shall be fun.

Christmas, however, is definitely NOT about presents. It's about celebrating the birth of Jesus and what it meant to the world that night MANY, MANY years ago! He is the reason for the season. I forgot about the church service last night until my dad told me he went. I'm not used to being a member of a church around Christmas time, so it really slipped my mind.

Well, I'm off to take some meds and sleeping pill so I can get some rest this early morning. 
I will post again today!
I hope every has a blessed day and a very Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment