Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Christmas Part 2.

WOOOOOOT!!!

This post is not being written from my phone, but from my new computer!!
Spoiled? Yes. But it won't last much longer. That's quite okay. But for now...I am having a WONDERFUL Christmas and I hope that everyone else is as well! :)

I got many things that I wanted and then some.
NHL 14 Xbox 360 game.
Laptop.
Vacuum.
Picture Frame.
Scrapbooking Album.
GPS.
Darren McCarty autographed book!
Red Wings garden gnome.
Socks.
Cookbook.
Red Wings book.
A collection of Red Wings games.

I love each and every one of them. :)

My parents, who usually don't get much except from each other, also had a very good Christmas.

There were screams and tears, mostly from my sister and I. All in a good way.

We all got things that we weren't expecting, and that's really a fun time. If you know what you are getting, where's the fun in that?

So now that I have a computer at my readily access, lack of postings will be inexcusable.
Hope you all have a wonderful day with family and the ones you love!

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment