Thursday, December 26, 2013

What do you do?

What do you do when you have reached your limit with everything?

Today has certainly been one of those days where so much crap has been slowly (or quickly) building up to the point where you just SNAP at whoever is the closest to you?
That has happened to me today and although I am very sorry to the person who I snapped at, I'm just at my end with everything.

I'm trying to make things work for everybody...everybody but myself. And that's what's wrong here.
I need to look after ME too. My son and I come first.

I hope everybody else understands, and the ones that love me and actually want the best for me will understand. And I'm so blessed to know who most of them are.

What I do when I have reached my limit is cry. Cry and yell at people.
Then I listen to music, something upbeat that I can sing at the top of my lungs to.
And vent to someone who doesn't interrupt.

Then I am calm.

It's a certain cycle and I absolutely hate when I have to go through it.

But what doesn't kill you makes you stronger, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment