Sunday, December 29, 2013

Good Morning

Good Morning everyone!

I hope everyone has had a wonderful weekend so far! I am spending some of it about 45 minutes South of me with one of my best friends for her birthday. 
We went ice skating at the Western Michigan University ice skating rink. That was pretty cool because for a while I was on the same ice that Danny DeKeyser from the Red Wings had been on before. Not a big deal to most, but it was to me. 
After that, we went to Steak n Shake where we had the WORST service I had ever had by that restaurant. Thankfully, it wasn't the one that I normally go to, but everything from the start was messed up to the bill. It sucked and we vowed to never go there again. Unfortunately, we did have to go back there because Kaiden had left his blanket there and we didn't know until bedtime.
After eating, we went bowling and all of us had so much fun.
We came back to Laura's boyfriends house where Rob's daughter, Rowan, and Kaiden were playing very well. They are so cute together. 
We watched movies and pretty much passed out around 2 am. 

When I get home today, it's cleaning time and hopefully a nap!! :)

Hope everyone's day goes splendidly. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment