Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Stop the torture

Lately I am being tortured.
Not physically.
More mentally and emotionally.
By my dreams.
Weird, right?

Well to start off, I had done a post probably a couple of months ago about feeling left out when it comes to relationships and love. And to be very honest, I had not been very focused on the subject for a while. 

Then the dreams started.
I call them the "Boyfriend dreams."
In each dream each night, I have a boyfriend. He's not the same guy or anything, but just the fact that each night I have this boyfriend figure just annoys me.
Then a couple nights ago, the worst one happened.
See, I have never been in love with a significant other. Just lust and what not.
But this dream, I was sooo unbelievably happy and in love. I still felt it when I woke up and it made my heart hurt.
When I talk about the dream, it even right now, I start to tear up because now I know what I am missing and it literally hurts me to have that void. 
And last night, yet another boyfriend dream.

One of my best friends thinks it's a sign of yet to come. If so, great, happen already! If not, then stop the emotional torture already and STOP!

Hopefully tonight I don't have one. Or at least don't remember it.

No comments:

Post a Comment