Sunday, December 29, 2013

Happy things!

So I thought of yet another thing to do on this blog, not that the other things I wanted to do have happened thus far (and they will now that I have direct access to a computer!).
I will ask random questions to random people on my facebook and post the questions and answers on here. Why? Because I want to see and show my readers just how people can be so different, yet so alike! I will never post anybody's name on here unless given permission. If there are repeats or differently worded repeats, that's because more than one person said it.

But I'm actually kind of excited for this little project. Just hope it works out!

So the first question I asked is:

What makes you happy?

The answers I have gotten so far (and will continue to edit as more come in):

-Time with family.
-Looking back on the past and realizing where I could have gone and where I am now.
-Seeing how much I have grown in a short period of time.
-Making others proud of me and my accomplishments.
-Never giving up when life got rough.
-Music.
-My family and friends.
-My family and friends.
-When my grandson hugs my neck so tight that I can hardly breathe.
-The thought of her wanting me as much as I want her.
-Knowing that my children and grandson are happy, safe, and healthy.
-My daughter and family.
-My nephews.
-Being around family.
-Video games.
-Given opportunities and chances to change my destiny.
-My kids and best friend.
-Sleeping in.
-My family and friends.
-Raising my kids and watching them grow.
-When I feel the baby kicking my insides.
-My family and friends.
-Knowing bills are taken care of.
-My boyfriend, dogs, and kitten.
-My son and fiancé.
-Having a roof over our heads.
-Having food in our house.
-Knowing my family is there for me.
-Having a job.
-My fiancé raising my son as his own.
-My friends, family, and kids.
-A rainy day at my clean home by myself.
-Salvation and God's promises.
-My nieces and nephews.
-My mom.
-My boyfriend.
-Work.
-Music.
-Sunsets and sunrises.
-Life.
-Friends.
-The future, the thought that one day everything could be beautiful.
-Writing.




Now I will give my answers:
-My son, everything about him.
-God.
-Church.
-Music.
-Detroit Red Wings.
-Hockey.
-Relaxation time.
-Feeling of accomplishment.
-Family and friends.
-Sleep.
-Seeing friends that live far distances that I usually get to see very often.
-That first sip of a fresh Dr. Pepper from the fountain machine.
-Beautiful, breath-taking pictures of nature, also seen in person.
-Sunshine.
-Water of nature (oceans, lakes, rivers, ponds, etc. I swear I should be living on the waterfront.)
-Palm trees.
-Heat. (I don't sound like I should be living in Michigan!)
-Getting comfortable in bed.
-Cuddling.
-Hugs.
-Kisses.

Sooo many things make me happy and I need to remind myself of this every time I feel down!
It may help you, too!
If you fight depression, or feel down in the dumps more than you would like, you could write a list of all the things that you love or makes you happy. Then, look back on that list when you need a reminder. It may help, who knows!

Let me know what you readers think! Feel free to email me at kraazylovee@yahoo.com and let me know any questions, thoughts, or comments on such things that you would to see me talk about! I'm always open for suggestions! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment