Thursday, August 1, 2013

Nights when I can't sleep.

Ever have those nights where you are laying in bed trying to sleep...but thoughts keep running through your head and won't shut up so you can get some shut eye? Tonight is one of hose nights. I'll feel so tired but when it comes to actually closing my eyes to fall asleep...I just can't. I have so many things running through my mind. Today was my very rare day off from both jobs in the middle of the week. I was so looking forward to spending much of the day in my room. But that is far from what happened.

Around 8:30am I took my roomie and a best friend to work down the street. Conveniently her work was right next to a Meijer so I figured I would go in and find something to bring my newest baby cousin. Couldn't find anything I really liked in a decent price range, but did run into another best friend. 
(I will explain right now that I do have 6 friends that I consider to be my best!)
Tay and I chatted for a bit as she worked and I finally left her in peace (lol!) and went home to get ready to visit my cousin Alex's new baby boy. Note this now...I leave my house about 10:30am. 
I go to Once Upon A Child and find very cute clothes for baby Kaiden. (First double name in my large family)
I get to the hospital about 11:45ish and stay until about 2:45. I did not want to stop holding the precious little boy. :) 
After the hospital, my dad calls and needs me to run some parts to his mechanic that is about an hour south of us..making it a two hour trip. NOT how I wanted to spend my day off...working. On my trip back, I talked another best friend and she was having trouble being able to get the things she needed for her wedding that is THIS Saturday. (EEK!) :) I spent a few hours with her and did not get back home until a little after 9:30. 

I had a very active day. But I am glad that I got to see some important and wonderful people and speak to two other best friends via phone and texting today as well. All I needed to do was talk to Jackie somehow and I would have talked to each of my best friends all in one day. That, readers, is a rare occurrence. 

Well now that I have been able to vent out some of those racing thoughts...I suppose I should try and get some shut eye. 

Good night, all! 
Thanks for reading.
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment