Thursday, August 1, 2013

Randoms

Hey all!
Today as I was driving, I saw a woman pushing a baby in a stroller almost get hit by a Hummer because the driver was not paying attention to the fact that she had the right of way to cross at the intersection. Thankfully she was paying attention to stop walking when she noticed the driver was going to turn and not wait for them. I didn't hear what the lady was saying, but it was clear by her body language that she was angry. I can't blame her. I'm a other and I would feel the exact same way and tell the driver off as well. It's sad that there are so many drivers such as the person driving that Hummer that do not pay attention to their driving. That's how accidents happen.

On a different subject...how many of you have had some type of experience that you felt was paranormal? I swear that my dad's shop is "haunted." There have been quite a few occurences, like hearing voices and knocking on doors when no one is around, etc. One time, I have even walked into the parts room (located in a corner of the shop) and immediately heard my name whispered very clearly into my ear. It made me stop and look around instinctively.
I bring this up because when I got back to the shop from driving for a part earlier, I walked into the shop and heard what sounded like Joan (my dad's secretary) talking in the parts room. When I walked into the office, however, she was there at her desk...talking to no one. When I asked her about it, she said she hadn't left the office and that she thought she heard ME talking in the shop.
CREEEEEEEEEPY!
Also, as I was taking my short paid break and reading a book, Divergence, I happened to look up at the same time the door opened and no one was there doing it. It had been completely shut and no drafts whatsoever were going through the shop. Sure enough, I was so freaked out that I refused to continue working in the shop, punched out and continued reading until closing.

Now that I'm at home, I can relax and hopefully go to bed early to catch up on sleep. I'm exhausted.

Later!
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment