Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Changes!

Hey all!
I've decided today that there are going to be some pretty good changes in my life.
I have been talking lately about trying to move up in the company I currently work for...but today has made me wonder if I really want to be a manager at one of our stores. There were some things that were missing and it was a big deal. My manager even cried out of frustration. I don't want to be like that.
I chose to go towards management because I felt that was the only position I could have that was better than a cashier.
Today, I've started to look at other jobs. Something that pays better and can give me ONE fulltime job instead of two part time ones. I'm exhausted between the two and it's not fair to me or my son to give all my energy to work.
My patience has worn very thin...and I'm not sure that I can wait longer for the higher ups to see that I would be ready to accept a management position in some way. I have a son I need to make a better life for. As it is, I'm still technically considered low-income...but I'm getting closer to lower-middle class...I want to be out of poverty.

I have dreams of owning my own home and other things like a boat and beach house.
I'm not saying these things will MAKE my happiness...they are things that I've ALWAYS wanted since I was young.

I have also decided to go back to church and I am going to try out this church nearby. I've seen floats of theirs in our July 4 parade the past couple of years, and I just checked out their website and I am very interested in seeing if this is the church that I can belong to.

We will see on Sunday! :)

Remember to smile! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment