Sunday, August 18, 2013

Church and Customer Appreciation Day

Hey all!
So today is when I try out a new church for me and see how I like it. Every church I've been too so far has either been too big where you don't really know anyone or too small and the people are judgmental of the fact that I am an unwed, young, single mother. This church is supposed to be "alternative" which basically means non-judgmental...so I'm excited to try it out and see.
My dad and youngest sister are going too!

Onto Customer Appreciation Day!
Every year, my company does Customer Appreciation Days at all of our stores, where there are giveaways for cool prizes and free food! This year, our theme is "Pit Crew" which for us is a play on our store name of the Pit Stop. What's cool about it is that the Mobil 1 racecar will be at our store for customers to see. :) So we get to have cool shirts that say "Pit Crew" on them and one of my co-workers is going to do live music. He's really good!

This happens on Wednesday for us and so I will post pictures of that day because I will definitely be taking some!

No comments:

Post a Comment