Monday, August 12, 2013

What a weekend it has been!

Hey all!

So I broke a promise. I said I'd post this weekend with some Asperger's info. Thing is, I was very busy and also not feeling good!
I watched my cousin's daughter overnight Friday and all day Saturday. She is one very active, energized, talkative 7 year old. I love her dearly, but man! I was kept on my toes with that one.
I took her, my son, my brother, and my sister to Lake Michigan in the early afternoon, and then to a local park that has a pretty cool playground and splash pad. So most of my day was spent outside and I got SUNBURNED!
Sunday, my brother, son, my grandfather, and I went to John Ball Park Zoo. Later on that day, the sunburn really got to me and I felt sick to my stomach and sooo tired from Saturday with lack of sleep. I ended up passing out earlier than I usually do which helped because I got a lot of sleep and made me well rested for today at work.

Today, I learned that beginning Thursday, I will be refreshed on how to do the deposits and paperwork so I will be able to do them when my manager is on vacation. This gives me a chance to show my district manager that I can do the job and show her how I handle it and hopefully encourage her that I AM ready to move up in the company.

Meanwhile, I am just getting by in work...working hard and sometimes longer than usual so I can get things paid off and move on in my life. I am hoping that by next July I may be able to own my own house!

Well that's all for this post. In a few minutes I will be uploading a post introducing Asperger's Syndrome!

Remember to smile! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment