Friday, August 9, 2013

It could always be worse.

Hey all!

So I know I complain about being single like all the time. But today just really put me back into the reality that I actually do have it good. I have a job, I have family, I have friends, I have shelter, I have food, I have the necessities in life.

Today, my manager had to leave the store in late morning to take care of a family emergency with her mother and one of my friends came into my work crying because of an uncle passing away, two days after also losing her cousin.

I am very fortunate to not have had any family emergencies or deaths of close ones. Being single is nothing compared to those hard times and I give thanks to the Lord for all that I have going for me.

If you are very down about anything, remember...IT COULD ALWAYS BE WORSE!

Remember to smile! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment