Friday, August 2, 2013

Busy day!

Hey everyone!
Today's been a busy day for me. After having two days off from the gas station...it felt like a Monday to me today. I was very happy to find out that I don't have to work on Sunday so I actually have a FULL weekend off! No place of work is going to find me there before 7:55 am on Monday!
Not to mention, I was "training" a new girl today and all next week. I say "training" because she actually worked at another of our stores before and so it's more of a refreshment for her.

That means that I get to take my VACATION! First week of September, my roomies, my son, and I are going to Great Wolf Lodge, pretty much an indoor water park and hotel. The week after, my manager is taking a vacation and I get to run the store in her absence. HOPEFULLY! Fingers crossed that my district manager lets me?

So yeah, I'm pretty excited.
With my next two days off, I'll be attending one of my best friend's wedding!, and go see my baby cousin again. <3 :)


http://www.nicumomssupport.com/

The above link is to the pre-mentioned best friend's blog! She's all about premature babies, after having her own preemie who I'm proud to call my nephew. :)

And below is a picture of Baby Kaiden. :) My newest little cousin. <3
 
 
This weekend, I will also be posting more about PKU and started posting about Asperger's Syndrome. :)
 
As always, thanks for reading!
<3






No comments:

Post a Comment