Saturday, August 17, 2013

When songs do this.

Hey all!
Ever had a song that you just happen to randomly hear as you're listening to the radio, phone, ipod, etc, and it's like it just relates so well to your life at that moment in time?
I love when songs do that. They just seem to jump out at you more and make you feel better in a way...and gives you a new song that you can feel like you connect to.

Some of the songs that do that to me are mostly country music (of course!).

"I got off track, I made mistakes. Backslipped my way into that place where souls get lost, lines get crossed, and the pain won't go away. I hit my knees now here I stand, there I was now here I am. Changed." Changed by Rascall Flatts.

"I'm changed for the better. More smiles, less bitter. I'm even starting to forgive myself." Changed by Rascall Flatts.

"He's mine, that one. Got a wild-hair side and then some. There's no surprise what he's done. He's every last bit of my old man's son (throw in daughter instead). And I'll take the blame and claim him everytime. Yeah he's mine and he will always be the best thing that ever happened to me. You can't turn it off like electricity. I love him unconditionally." He's Mine by Rodney Atkins.

Those are just a couple of songs that I can remember to make examples of for right now. I'm getting pretty tired and thinking about heading to bed soon!

Remember to smile! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment